[racket] removing a plugin from /collects

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 9 01:51:46 EDT 2013

If you installed it as a collection with `raco link`, then you can remove
it with `raco link --remove`.
If you installed it as a package (containing a collection) with `raco pkg
install --link` (or `raco pkg install` for that matter), you can remove it
with `raco pkg remove`.
(Nowadays the latter option is preferred I guess)

Normally this should remove your tool from DrRacket.

Laurent