[racket] a problem with image.rkt teachpack

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 8 20:32:43 EDT 2013

Okay, I've made a first attempt on two changes aimed at fixing these
problems.

1) change the "image.rkt" to "htdp/image.rkt" and "2htdp/image.rkt" so
there are no names that are exactly the same

2) have the teachpack dialog be sensitive to the already installed
teachpacks and give a warning when a new one would conflict with an old.

Here's a screenshot:

  http://oi40.tinypic.com/v4b9l4.jpg

showing what I imagine happening when you click on the 2htdp/image.rkt
teachpack when you have the htdp/image.rkt one already installed.

(I would have pushed this already, but there are a few GUI niceties that I
want to do before pushing.)

I'm slightly worried about 1) because there may be course notes out there
that tell people "choose the image.rkt teachpack in the left column" that
would have to be changed and thus would annoy instructors. Your opinions on
this point welcome.

Robby