[racket] Question on error message

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 6 12:02:08 EDT 2013

Alvin,

This looks like a bug in errortrace, one of the compiler extensions
DrRacket uses to provide debugging information at runtime.  Here's a
workaround you can use:

  1. Open the "Language" menu.
  2. If there is no right-hand pane to the menu, click the "Show Details"
button in the lower left.
  3. On the top right of the menu, in the "Dynamic Properties" group,
select "No debugging or profiling".
  4. Click "OK".

After that, running your program should work.  I've tested this with Racket
version 5.3.6 and with a recent git checkout.  We would also really
appreciate it if you could report this bug using "Submit Bug Report..." in
the Help menu of DrRacket.  Thanks very much, sorry for the bug!

Carl Eastlund