[racket] Question on error message

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 4 22:06:31 EDT 2013

Alvin,

That looks like an internal error message from some language feature you're
using, unless you're using something like begin-lifted or
syntax-local-lift-expression directly.  Often the contract system generates
names for internal use like "lifted.171", but there shouldn't be duplicate
definitions, and if there are, it's likely not your fault.  Can you share
the code that causes this error message?  If so, someone may be able to
diagnose the error.  Otherwise, with just the error message, we don't have
much to go on.

Carl Eastlund