[racket] Sfont a collection for manipulating fonts

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 31 18:07:12 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-30 12:38:32 +0100, Daniele Capo wrote:
>    In the last two months I've published on github my personal project, sfont
>    ([1]https://github.com/danielecapo/sfont), a collection for writing,
>    reading and manipulating fonts.

This is really cool! I like how you can see the font render in
DrRacket's REPL.

Have you considered making this a package[1]? Then you can upload it to
the package catalog[2] for easy installation.

I think it should just be a matter of putting

  (define collection 'multi)

(if you want "sfont" and "sfont-examples" to be two separate
collections) and adding

  (define deps '(...))

with the appropriate dependencies in your info.rkt file.

[1]: http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/current/doc/pkg/index.html
[2]: http://pkgs.racket-lang.org/

Cheers,
Asumu