[racket] Data Exchange Format for Racket

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 11:48:08 EDT 2013

a) You didn't mention this as a constraint.

b) read/write is a pure text format and is like Racket code. I
consider this human readable/editable.

c) serialize/deserialize is technically the same as read/write, but it
has many more invariants that makes it effectively not human
readable/editable.

Jay