[racket] Numbers with dimensions

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 07:05:51 EDT 2013

Point taken.
So I've redesigned it somewhat, and now there are 2 calculation "modes":
- The normal mode is pretty much like Frink (probably the one you want),
which converts everything to base SI units. Conversion back to non base
units can be done afterwards.
- The "quoted" mode prevents a unit from being converted to SI base units.
It's useful if you want to add miles without having to convert back to
miles after the addition. It is also useful to read values from text files.
Such quoted units can still be converted to base units.

Quoted and normal units can be used together.

See several examples in the readme: https://github.com/Metaxal/measures

However, there is (yet?) no real notion of dimension and relations between
them.

All comments welcome.
Laurent