[racket] Uploaded empty package?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 07:00:05 EDT 2013

Ah, the empty package seems to be gone actually (added, then removed
automatically?).

But now how can I actually add a new package? I don't see an "upload"
button, and pressing "Enter" did only partially work: Some info was
modified in the background, like the package description, but the package
name remained empty and thus(?) was removed.

This new interface is a bit confusing. I preferred the old
pkg.racket-lang.org one.

Laurent