[racket] running racket from the command line

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 14:45:58 EDT 2013

(for ([dir (map path->string (directory-list))])
   (define newdir (string-replace dir " " "_"))
   (unless (equal? dir newdir)
     (rename-file-or-directory dir newdir #f)))

or

for dir in *; do
   newdir=`echo "$dir" | tr " " _` ;
   if [ "$dir" != "$newdir" ] ; then mv -i "$dir" "$newdir" ; fi ;
done

Feel free to delete newlines from either bit of code until it becomes a
one-liner :)

Ryan