[racket] Any online courses by the PLT group?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 8 12:48:45 EDT 2013

At Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:00:16 -0400, Asumu Takikawa wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> On 2013-10-07 18:25:38 +0800, Ben Duan wrote:
> >    Are there any online courses taught by someone from the PLT group?
>
> Though the course is already over, you might look at Shriram and Joe's
> online PL course materials:
>   http://cs.brown.edu/courses/csci1730/2012/OnLine/

I'm currently teaching a variant of this course --- or, at least, a
course that's based on the second edition of PLAI.

The course isn't really online, but I'm posting screencast videos of
slides and programs (see the schedule page) instead of presenting them
in class:

  http://www.eng.utah.edu/~cs5510/

In class, we review homework and work through extra examples.

Posted on the users mailing list.