[racket] Tony's #lang marketplace

From: Tony Garnock-Jones (tonyg at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 6 14:28:46 EDT 2013

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for giving it a try and thanks for the bug report.

On 2013-10-06 12:09 PM, Vlad Kozin wrote:
> have you been able to install Tony's marketplace? I'm getting
> 'collection not found' error during installation (see link above). I'm
> wondering if there's something wrong with my Racket setup.

It is that marketplace is written as a "single-collection" package,
which requires a Racket newer than v5.3.6. I see from the github issue
that you have a snapshot version of Racket and have things working, so
I've just updated the README. Once the next release of Racket comes out,
things should be back to normal and marketplace should work with the
released version again.

Regards,
  Tony

Posted on the users mailing list.