[racket] shell-completion package missing

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 5 22:38:04 EDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Vlad Kozin <vladilen.kozin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I promise you they're not. I don't even have collects/meta directory. It is
> entirely possible that I messed up my installation somehow, so I just
> downloaded a clean .dmg for 5.3.6 64bit from the website. no collects/meta
> there either. Am I being stupid and looking in the wrong place?

It's not just you. I've accumulated versions of Racket for OS X that
I've kept "just in case" whenever I install a new version: 5.2.1, 5.3,
5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.3.5.  None have a meta subdir under collects.

Checking 5.3.6 for Ubuntu, same:
    $ ls /usr/racket/collects/meta
    ls: cannot access /usr/racket/collects/meta: No such file or directory

The only collects/meta I have is from the Racket source.

Posted on the users mailing list.