[racket] Esc/Alt key bindings and RSI (Was: hello..)

From: Michael Jensen (mikethe1wheelnut at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 14:18:03 EST 2013

you laugh :-)

I should have been more specific.  I don't seem to have the menus listed
here:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/drracket/Menus.html#%28part._menu~3afile%29

some history:  I had the issues discussed here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/131358/drracket-doesnt-work-on-ubuntu-12-04

and here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/186758/drracket-icon-doesnt-work

and the most recent problem I found a solution to is documented here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/racket/+bug/1065997

..perhaps I should submit another bug report..?  or upgrade to the newest
version of ubuntu?