[racket] hello..

From: Pierpaolo Bernardi (olopierpa at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 17:00:23 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

> To find other keys that do the same thing (there aren't any others, I don't
> believe, that work in on all platforms with the default settings), you can
> use the menu item "Show Active Keybindings" in the "Edit" menu. Search for
> "put-previous".

This wouldn't have helped in this case. "Show Active Keybindings"
shows only the ESC variants.

For example, it shows:

previous-page (c:up)
previous-page (pageup)
previous-page (esc;v)

ALT-v works too but is not shown (DrRacket 5.3.6; on windows).

We Emacs users know that this is the way it is supposed to work, but I
understand that others may not know (and I suggest them to learn Emacs
8^).

Cheers
P.

Posted on the users mailing list.