[racket] hello..

From: Michael Jensen (mikethe1wheelnut at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 13:30:14 EST 2013

I have a question/suggestion.  if this is going to the wrong place, let me
know.

in the documentation it says this:

To copy the previous expression to the current prompt, type ESC-p (i.e.,
type Escape and then type p). Type ESC-p multiple times to cycle back
through old expressions. Type ESC-n to cycle forward through old
expressions.

I have tried this, and it works, but if I had been the one coding it, I
would have set it so that one hit esc -and held it down- while hitting
either p or n repeatedly.  as it is, you have to hit esc and p or esc and
n, then do it again and again, releasing esc each time.

is there a reason why it has been programmed this way?  otherwise the
language seems very interesting..

-mike :-)