[racket] Racket + Vim

From: Eduardo Costa (edu500ac at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 06:33:40 EST 2013

Well, Juan, in fact there was some relevant stuff in the config.log in the
auto folder. That was the only config.log I could find. Below you can find
what I got. It seems that vim require two libraries available only to
people who compiled Racket from sources. In any case, I inserted the
libraries into racket/lib. This time configure worked well, but make did
not. Here are the error that I got:

if_mzsch.c: In function ‘window_new’:
if_mzsch.c:1782:5: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
if_mzsch.c: In function ‘buffer_new’:
if_mzsch.c:2136:5: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
make[1]: ** [objects/if_mzsch.o] Erro 1
make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/home/rosa/edt/vim/src'
make: ** [first] Erro 2
08:53 |~/edt/vim# cd src
08:57 |~/edt/vim/src# emacs if_mzsch.c &

Since I was not  able to compile Vim, I am using Emacs with flymake (I hope
there is flymake in Vim). The lines in errors were flagged by flymake, and
shown in red:

  MZ_GC_CHECK();
    BUFFER_REF(buf) = self; <-- This line is red
    MZ_GC_CHECK();
    self->buf = buf;
    self->so.type = mz_buffer_type;

static Scheme_Object *
window_new(win_T *win)
{... etc.

    MZ_GC_CHECK();
    WINDOW_REF(win) = self; <-- This line is red
    MZ_GC_CHECK();
    self->win = win;
    self->so.type = mz_window_type;

 WINDOW_REF(win) = self;

BUFFER_REF(buf) = self;

Does it makes sense?

configure:5279: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -DINCLUDE_MZSCHEME_BASE
-I/home/rosa/racket/include
-DMZSCHEME_COLLECTS='"/home/rosa/racket/collects"'   -L/usr/local/lib
conftest.c  -L/home/rosa/racket/lib -lmzscheme -lmzgc -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/home/rosa/racket/lib -lffi >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmzscheme
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmzgc
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status