[racket] Discrepency in Commandline Documentation

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 00:56:27 EST 2013

The documention for the commandline racket implies that the following
two command lines should have the same behavior.

racket -v -e "(read-eval-print-loop)"
racket -i -q

But on my machine I'm seeing different behavior with regards to
terminal settings. Without interactive mode I don't get the echo of
control characters and I don't get a newline when the program exits.
I'm trying to make a program which when run behaves the same as the
standard interactive racket (or close enough to not bother me). So I
want to understand this distinction so that I can replicate it.

endobson at yggdrasil () % racket -v -e "(read-eval-print-loop)"
Welcome to Racket v6.0.0.1.
> %
endobson at yggdrasil () % racket -i -q
Welcome to Racket v6.0.0.1.