[racket] Writing a single key binding in DrRacket for commenting/uncommenting

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 25 08:23:35 EST 2013

Nice job!

One point where the docs are confusing: "line"s are soft-wrapped, not
hard-wrapped lines. For code you want the methods with the word "paragraph"
in the name instead of "line".

I'm not seeing why your code doesn't work at the beginning of the line, but
if you start up drracket from the command-line and then put printfs into
your functions, you should be able to see intermediate values and you can
check what's going on. Or, if you're on windows, you might find it easier
to call "message-box", ie:

(define is-line-commented?
  (lambda (editor)
    (define ans
      (send editor find-string
            ";" 'forward (get-start-of-line editor) (get-end-of-line
editor)))
    (message-box "hi" (format "ans ~s" ans))
    ans))

Robby