[racket] Best way to propose changes to Scribble CSS files

From: David T. Pierson (dtp at mindstory.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 23:33:31 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 06:55:10PM -0800, Matthew Butterick wrote:
> I've made a number of updates to the Scribble CSS, and posted more sample
> docs, if you care to revisit:
>
> http://mbutterick.github.io/racket-doc-redo/doc/

I notice an improvement in the styles used with definitions and most
content on pages like

http://mbutterick.github.io/racket-doc-redo/doc/reference/pairs.html

But some of the link styles are still too grey/light for me (like the
link for "Mutable Pairs and Lists" at the top of the above page) and the
links in the table of contents pages like

http://mbutterick.github.io/racket-doc-redo/doc/guide/index.html

are too light for my eyes.

When I'm reading a web page for information I like the links to stand
out.  I suppose it helps me scan/navigate more efficiently.  I feel like
the grey links have the opposite effect.  It is as if they are hidden.

David

Posted on the users mailing list.