[racket] Best way to propose changes to Scribble CSS files

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 21:55:10 EST 2013

I've made a number of updates to the Scribble CSS, and posted more sample
docs, if you care to revisit:

http://mbutterick.github.io/racket-doc-redo/doc/

As for the specific requests & suggestions, I considered them all, tried
most of them, and left in the ones that worked best, e.g.—

+ search box & prev/next buttons are no longer fixed to the top left corner.
+ less gray & more color, especially for the definition boxes.
+ interior cross-reference links are no longer bold, & are colored.
+ TOC bar goes away on narrow windows, yielding a one-column layout
+ white lines separate elements in @deftogether

Still have some issues to fix (e.g., not all the boxes in "How to Program
Racket" are working right yet [1]) but if you find lurking horrors, let me
know. Thanks for your help.

[1]
http://mbutterick.github.io/racket-doc-redo/doc/style/Choosing_the_Right_Construct.html