[racket] An elm-like racket language?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 13 05:39:23 EST 2013

Nothing really *stops* you (-:, but you should be careful to make sure
you really are writing a reactive program (ie, importing it into a
random Racket module may cause strange behavior). But for sure, please
give it a try and let us know how it's working out!

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.