[racket] Best way to propose changes to Scribble CSS files

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 9 09:37:40 EST 2013

First, this is great!  I tried it on my Nexus 7 tablet, and it worked very well.

Second, a very minor bug: on Chrome on the Nexus 7 (but not on Chrome
on my desktop, or on Firefox on the tablet), the grey search box when
you scroll down doesn't quite go down far enough -- the "p" in "up"
extends below the grey.

Sam