[racket] possible bug in scribble-pkgs / scribble-lib / scribble / html-render.rkt

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 7 18:03:35 EST 2013

The intent of the "mywbr" span is to allow a line break between "/" and
the following character (since we sometimes have long identifiers where
characters like "/" are a helpful break point). The "mywbr" style sets
the span width to 0 to avoid rendering any space.

Danny Yoo was the last person to try to improve this. See

 https://github.com/plt/racket/commit/29031f0972

which he reverted with

 https://github.com/plt/racket/commit/7323dde0ea