[racket] Lazy syntax class attributes

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 31 11:35:30 EDT 2013

That seems like more syntax in the use than just #`(complicated
#,((attribute e.v))), which I can get with just thunking the
computation. The thunk it self can manipulate a promise to make sure
the effects only happen once.

I'm pretty sure I could use a rename transformer struct property and a
chaperoned struct to have any effects I want on pattern variable
lookup (as it tries to lookup the slot in the struct), but I still
need to return the original pattern variable id from the transformer,
so that doesn't let me change the final value of the lookup. Note that
this is untested.