[racket] Planet2 Corrupted PNR Entry

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 11:09:17 EDT 2013

There is for a read-only, git protocol URL.  Which is the one I keep
pasting.
git://github.com/RayRacine/grommet.git

However for Planet2:

Bad: git://github.com/RayRacine/grommet.git/master
Good: git://github.com/RayRacine/grommet/master

The Planet2 documentation is clear on the expected form of the URL.