[racket] How do I change the icon used for a compiled for distribution program?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed May 29 10:17:52 EDT 2013

At Tue, 28 May 2013 15:47:39 -0800, Zelah Hutchinson wrote:
> I compile my program for distribution but the icon that results is the Racket
> logo. I would like to know the proper way to change this icon.

If you use the `raco exe' command-line tool, then you can provide the
`--ico' (Windows) or `--icns' (Mac OS X) flag to select an icon when
creating an executable.

If you're using the DrRacket "Create Executable" menu item, however, I
don't think it currently provides a way to set the icon.

Posted on the users mailing list.