[racket] The Racket FFI is killing me, I am going insane

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 28 03:31:16 EDT 2013

Most of the time, you won't need all the features of the struct.
For pointers you don't care about, you can simply use the generic _pointer
type, as long as you don't use the /types/ behind that pointer.
Note that you can still use the pointer itself though, e.g., to pass it
around functions.

And if for some reason at some point in time you need the struct definition
of that pointer, you can "expand" the definitions of your struct types a
little.

HTH
Laurent