[racket] multiple instances of compiled for distribution software

From: Zelah Hutchinson (zelah at inbox.com)
Date: Tue May 21 17:05:50 EDT 2013

So I think I have a handle on how to run multiple instances of a compiled program under Mac OS. I should be able to catch the command-n keyboard input in my compiled application. But I run into a similar problem when I work in Windows OS. I compile my source code for distribution. When I double click the application icon for a second time, I still only get one instance of the program. I would like to get a second instance by double clicking the application icon. What should I do?