[racket] A language mode for SQL

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Fri May 10 07:53:39 EDT 2013

That's a shame,

Anyway, I took a punt and created a tool by lifting
http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/jaymccarthy/datalog.plt/1/0/drscheme/tool.ss
into
its own collection.
I gave it a folder and an info.rkt file and popped it into collects.
(raco setup datalog-editor-mode & restart DrRacket to install )

Seems to work OK as example, but I can't work out how to get it to select
the mode based on file extension on loading the document. Currently it
defaults to racket mode.

I think I should be overriding a method 'mode:surrogate-text%', but I can't
work out from the documentation, as everything 'Returns the result of
invoking call-super.' but a search for 'call-super' turns up noting. Any
suggestions from the list appreciated :)

http://docs.racket-lang.org/framework/Mode.html?q=surrogate-text%

   1.     (define datalog:surrogate-text% ;; keep
   2.       (class mode:surrogate-text%
   3.         (define/override (put-file text sup directory default-name)
   4.           (parameterize ([finder:default-filters
   5.                           (list (list "Prolog (.prolog)" "*.prolog")
   6.                                 (list "Datalog (.datalog)" "*.datalog"
   )
   7.                                 (list "Any" "*.*"))]
   8.                          [finder:default-extension "datalog"])
   9.             (sup directory default-name)))
   10.
   11.         (super-make-object)))

Stephen