[racket] missing documentation for racket-5.3.4

From: Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado (iam at juanfra.info)
Date: Wed May 8 17:26:14 EDT 2013

On 05/08/13 21:39, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> I had a similar problem this morning when installing from the
> pre-release source, but figured it was probably my fault and didn't have
> time to investigate.  (Sorry, I didn't know the release was going to be
> today, or I would've emailed.)
>
> Neil V.

I've the same problem.

raco setup: launcher: <console-bin>/swindle
raco setup: launcher: <console-bin>/plt-web-server
raco setup: --- building documentation ---
raco setup: docs failure: open-input-file: cannot open input file
   path:
/usr/ports/pobj/racket-5.3.4/fake-amd64/usr/local/share/doc/racket/keep-dirs.rktd
   system error: No such file or directory; errno=2
raco setup: --- installing collections ---
raco setup: --- post-installing collections ---

Posted on the users mailing list.