[racket] 5.3.4 on windows .. minor gripe

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed May 8 16:47:49 EDT 2013

40 minutes ago, Tim Brown wrote:
> I've just installed 5.3.4 for windows 64 bit. I've ended up with a
> GRacket icon in my start menu, whereas I'd rather expect a DrRacket.

I think that Windows 7 uses some obscure guess about programs that it
shows you in the menu's toplevel, but I have no idea how it does its
guess or how to control it...

> DrRacket is installed and running lovely from the "Programs" menu.
> But it's at least one (if not two) more clicks away!

The startup menu folder is the only thing that the installer creates.
If anyone has any pointers on how to control the thing that it puts at
the toplevel menu I can try to add it to the installer.