[racket] [ANN] Geiser 0.4 released

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz (jao at gnu.org)
Date: Fri May 3 17:49:41 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 03 2013, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> Three hours ago, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
>>
>>   New features:
>>
>>    - New command geiser-insert-lambda, bound to C-c \ in Scheme
>>      buffers (thanks to Ray Racine).
>
> If you go to the extent of doing this, then maybe it's worth it to do
> more?  I have a file that adds a whole bunch of these things:
> https://github.com/elibarzilay/eliemacs/blob/master/extras/special-chars.el
>
> (It's obviously better to make that into an independent package, but
> I'm unlikely to get the time to do that.  If anyone wants to make it
> proper I'll be happy to hand it over.)

I'll be happy to include that collection of special chars in Geiser, but
lack the bandwidth to make that an independent package... i might also
provide a "lite" version with only those glyphs with well-known meanings
in Racket/Scheme (such as greek lambda)...

Of course, if anyone has the time and inclination to create an
independent package, whatever Geiser does would be done using it.

Thanks!
jao
--
Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even.
 -Horace, poet and satirist (65-8 BCE)