[racket] Trimmed view in redex's traces?

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 2 14:46:17 EDT 2013

I'm trying to debug an abstract machine with some large auxiliary tables. Is there a way to make traces only show a portion of a term, but still treat the box it's in as the entire term? An additional bonus would be to drill down into a trimmed box via click or something.
I don't see this in the docs, so I'm guessing no, but an extra keyword argument for a term -> term "trimming" function shouldn't be too hard to add, right? Just not sure where to change this.
-Ian

Posted on the users mailing list.