[racket] [Scribble] Appendix in scribble/sigplanconf?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 27 08:14:19 EDT 2013

At Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:17:51 -0400, Joe Gibbs Politz wrote:
> Is there an easy way to add a latex-style appendix in scribble?  I'm
> writing in scribble/sigplan and don't see any obvious appendix options
> searching the docs.
>
> I can just put a section after the bibliography, but it gets numbered like
> other sections and the I have to reference it as "the appendix" explicitly
> rather than with @secref to avoid confusing readers.

Using the 'unnumbered style should fix the numbering problem:

 @section[#:style 'unnumbered]{Appendix}

That doesn't fix the @secref[] problem, though --- and it arguably
makes it worse, because @secref[] produces a blank. I'll have to work
on that, but I'mhoping that "the appendix" will work for now.

Posted on the users mailing list.