[racket] doc request for serve/servlet

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 07:26:47 EDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM, John Clements
<clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:
> Yikes! In that case, I *really* didn't understand the architecture. Would it make sense to add at least a sentence that alludes to (and ideally points to) documentation on the request handler model? A two-minute scan through the web-server docs doesn't turn up any information on a chain of handlers.

I don't understand this comment. Every section in the Web Server
manual (http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server-internal/) is about
this chain of dispatchers. Section 1 says that the Web server works
that way. Section 2 is about each of the standard dispatchers. Section
3 is about common patterns. Section 4 is about the particular default
chain used by the command line tool. And then the manual is basically
over.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>