[racket] [Scribble] bibtex @mastersthesis

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 10:12:46 EDT 2013

I'm about to push something that adds supports for mastersthesis and adds
to the documentation a list of what is supported. If you are curious, the
list and their displayed is defined here:

https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/master/collects/scriblib/bibtex.rkt#L233

BibTex is a very loosely standardized format. There's no place that I've
found I can go to and get a list of what types are allowed, what fields to
expect, and how they should be represented. I reckon we'll have to
incrementally add things to the library as they are discovered in the wild.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay