[racket] DrRacket editor behaviour change

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 23 15:06:39 EDT 2013

On 2013-03-23 3:00 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
> I'm not seeing that (in any version). Nothing is happening in between
> the two control-n's, right?
>
> Do you see the words "auto extend" in the corner of the drracket window?
> Can you coordinate some action you're taking with them disappearing?

Hmmm. I checked this behaviour just before I sent my last message, but
I've since closed those windows (but kept the same DrRacket running). I
reopened one of the files I was working on, and I cannot get the
behaviour to happen now. I do see the "auto-extend" notification, but
I've never noticed it before (doesn't mean it wasn't there).

Assuming it recurs at some point in the future, what should I do to
gather information? (Since, heh, DrRacket doesn't let me save an image
and mail it to you...) --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.