[racket] Graphing Help

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 14:36:36 EDT 2013

I'll be happy to help. I assume you are dealing with an exercise. Is this a
self-study or do you have a teacher? If you have a teacher he or she is the
best person to help you. Can you show me what you have so far? (if you like
off list) Without some more input from your part, it is difficult to provide
clues how to proceed without revealing too much. Which language are you
using? May be one of the student languages of Racket?
Best wishes, Jos

  _____