[racket] plot-frame does not wait at end of process

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 17 09:13:07 EDT 2013

That way has the property that each plot window has its own thread of
execution, which is probably not necessary (I don't know if plot windows
communicate or if that matters), but if it were me, I'd probably just make
one extra thread, not N, and I'd put the reading into the extra thread not
the GUI, like the below.

#lang racket/gui
(require plot)
(plot-new-window? #t)
(define (do-one)
  (define dummy (read))
  (cond
    [(and (number? dummy) (zero? dummy))
     #f]
    [else
     (queue-callback
      (λ ()
        (plot (function (λ (x) (* x x)) -2 2))))
     #t]))

(when (do-one)
  (void
   (thread