[racket] Places and submodules

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 12 14:26:43 EDT 2013

I think that error is for the situation where you write:

(dynamic-place ''temp2 'place-main)

You need the first quote to be quoted require spec and the second quote
because the module's name itself has a quote in it.

As to your original problem, I think you can use `submod' in the require
spec to get a place to use a submodule.

Robby