[racket] plot-frame does not wait at end of process

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Mar 11 08:37:33 EDT 2013

Just now, Robby Findler wrote:
> Neil has done this intentionally (making plot-frame create its own
> eventspace).

Yes, I know.  And it even started from a similar use case of a quick
progran that shows a plot.  IMO, it is the wrong fix, because it
forces the non-trivial sync line.  It would be much better if the
plotting itself would do the waiting (and maybe not even do the new
namespace), at least by default.