[racket] FFI Pointing to racket objects

From: Sam Vervaeck (vervaeck.sam at skynet.be)
Date: Mon Mar 4 12:06:10 EST 2013

Thanks Mattew, I suspected moving the value was causing the issue.

Just one more question: when implementing malloc-immobile-cell and free-immobile-cell, how do you check if a pointer has not yet been set? Doing things like:

(if (cpBody-data body1)
     "I have some data"
     "I have nothing")

Always shows "I have nothing". 'ptr-equal?' also doesn't seem to work. Is there some procedure like 'ptr-set?'  I'm looking over in the manual? Or do I just set something in the beginning like (malloc-immobile-cell 'no-val-yet)?