[racket] slides unit testing

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 02:49:17 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:08 PM, John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org>wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Eric Tanter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I remember that someone, some time ago (how precise!), posted on this
> list a link to a couple of slides that nicely and concisely illustrate the
> advantages of pure functions vs. impure ones when doing testing.
> Sorry for the late link.  Pardon the egotism, but you *might* have been
> thinking of my short youtube video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx1UbpWlKqo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxmd9H0WC2vieAsgJVJ_pNA
> It's called "Mutation and Testing".

Even in the case this is not what Éric was remembering, thanks for sharing

Also in the next video, "Use the stepper! Which is wonderful, because I
wrote it." made my day :oD

> It uses #lang slideshow slides; I'd be glad to share them.

Have you written some helpful helpers to draw the figures?
(I think slideshow needs a lib for drawing diagrams, on top of `pin-arrow'
and friends.)