[racket] racket library for minecraft pi edition

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 11 10:45:12 EDT 2013

At Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:01:47 -0500,
grant centauri wrote:
> my question is mainly about creating a data structure to represent the
> whole 128x128x128 world, and then sending the "get-block" command to the
> Minecraft server for every coordinate, and retrieving all of the integers.
> is this feasable?

Sounds like the `math/array' library may be what you want:

Non-strict arrays would probably be most appropriate, since they only
compute element values (which, in your case, involves communicating with
the server) when that element is accessed.

As Sean said, you'll probably also want to batch communication as much
as possible. I'm not familiar with the Minecraft API, so I don't know
what the best way to do it would be.

Also, you may want to have a look at this library, which seems to have a
similar goal to yours:

Posted on the users mailing list.