[racket] domain names available for racket-related sites

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Jun 8 17:27:05 EDT 2013

If anyone is developing a Racket-related Web site and needs a domain
name, I have a few registrations that will expire soon...

* racket-club.com   racket-club.org
* racket-rtfm.com   racket-rtfm.org
* rackout.org

Any of these can be transferred for no charge from me, so long as it's
for a Racket-related site (not to sell to a yuppie club).  Your
registrar might treat the transfer as a new registration and charge you
their normal registration fee.

(I'm still using Racket in some of my work, but I got those domains for
specific Racket-promoting projects, for which I haven't had time lately.)

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.