[racket] Dynamic Templates?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 7 10:20:21 EDT 2013

By the way, one gotcha with at-exp templates is that they're not aware
what a comment is, in the target language e.g. HTML.  For example:

    <!-- I am a helpful comment in example-template.html explaining
          that @FOO is a template variable for foo-ish stuff. -->

Will expand when FOO is "HEY HEY HEY" to:

    <!-- I am a helpful comment in example-template.html explaining
          that HEY HEY HEY is a template variable for foo-ish stuff. -->

Although that result _works_, even when @FOO is very lage with many
newlines, it's a bit confusing and wasteful to have such a huge
comment. At first glance you think "Oh no, it ended up in the comment
_instead_", then you realize, "Ah, it ended up in the comment _and_
outside the comment".

p.s. Yes you could @-escape it in the comment, but then the comment
isn't saying exactly what to use.