[racket] [racket-dev] DrRacket Tools/plugins info wanted

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 29 13:14:06 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> Currently, starting with minimal Racket and installing the "drracket"
> package gives you the following tools:
>
>  Browser
>  Check Syntax
>  Graphical Debugger
>  Macro Stepper
>  RackUnit DrRacket integeration
>  Repository Time Stamp
>  Slideshow
>  Version

Thanks. I think the RackUnit GUI is probably showing up only because
rackunit needs a GUI package separate from the text one (and then drracket
could depend only on the test one). I should look more into the slideshow
and browser ones. The others are either on Stephen's list, or are tiny, I
believe.

> BTW, DrRacket's "Choose Language" dialog should probably adapt better
> to the absence of all teaching languages.

Ah, thanks. On my list.

Robby