[racket] [racket-dev] DrRacket Tools/plugins info wanted

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 29 13:10:54 EDT 2013

Currently, starting with minimal Racket and installing the "drracket"
package gives you the following tools:

 Browser
 Check Syntax
 Graphical Debugger
 Macro Stepper
 RackUnit DrRacket integeration
 Repository Time Stamp
 Slideshow
 Version

BTW, DrRacket's "Choose Language" dialog should probably adapt better
to the absence of all teaching languages.