[racket] Where to learn advanced programming skills?

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 13:29:38 EDT 2013

Hi Ben,

If you want to practice and need some fun problems to work on, I recommend
going to projecteuler.net and solving problem #1.  Then read the forum to
see how others solved it.  Solve problem #2... rinse and repeat.

By the time you get to problem #60 you will have built a little toolbox of
reusable functions (admittedly mostly in the number-theory area) and been
exposed to many different ways to solve problems and many different
programming languages.

Regards,
-joe