[racket] Where to learn advanced programming skills?

From: Ben Duan (yfefyf at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 22:25:22 EDT 2013

Dear all,

In this mailing list, I can always find some concepts which are not
familiar to me. For example `monad' and `parameterize'. I don't know how to
learn about these kind of advanced programming skills systematically. So
I'm asking for your suggestions on where I can go next.

I have read some commonly recommended books like:
- The Little Schemer
- SICP
- Essentials of Programming Languages
- HtDP
- Other books about some popular languages' syntax

These books are recommended everywhere on the Internet. But nowhere in
these books have I seen some of the concepts you've mentioned.

So, can you recommend me some books, papers, blog posts, videos, open
courses, or anything else to learn some advanced programming skills?

Thanks,
Ben